Maltina Dance All LaunchThousands of new fans recruited throughout the 60 day campaign
To support the launch of Maltina Dance All, the first and largest family dance reality TV show in Africa, Maltina (the most popular malt drink in Nigeria) partnered with House of Kaizen to manage the social media strategy and tactics for the show.
Connect and activate brand enthusiasts as well as recruit prospects and contestants for the Dance All competition being aired on Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and Digital Satellite Television (DSTV), amongst a host of other stations in Nigeria.
Establish an accessible platform where fans and performers can converse and share information relating to the Dance All competition.
How We Did It
- Our customer and market insight placed Facebook at the heart of the online communication - creating a series of Fan pages that allowed users to share and review information related to the competition and TV show.
- To drive on-going engagement, we deployed a Facebook Quiz App which allowed users to identify, share and comment on the type of dancer they were.
- The application extended the impact of the television show by leveraging video footage.
- The Facebook social media activities where supported with rich media executions across Yahoo! Mail, MSN Instant Messenger and paid search activity across Google.
- 1,940 fans recruited throughout the 60 day campaign; average of 2.1 comments per user
- 12.6 million display ad impressions throughout the campaign
- 1.16% click through rate delivered from rich media expandable banners
Why House of Kaizen
House of Kaizen understands online behavior. We have many years of experience channeling engagement towards online platforms. With widespread knowledge of the industry we were able to tactfully deliver Maltina a successful social media strategy.
Download the Maltina case study
Want to read this later? Click here to download our case study PDF.