- McAfee were using different agencies for different marketing channels, with limited coordination between them.
- This siloed approach meant a lack of visibility and insights, leading to duplication and inefficiency.
- McAfee’s existing activity was limited to PPC and affiliates. They were keen to expand their reach with new media channels.
The Strategy & Results:
Phase 1: Integration & consolidation
- Moving all marketing activity to HoK gave McAfee a single integrated solution with one channel of communication.
- Integrating activity in one agency reduced duplication and improved efficiency, creating a healthy basis for growth.
Phase 2: Research & preparation
- Research into McAfee’s user behaviour paved the way for the optimisation of user journeys, driving higher conversion rates.
- An audit and restructuring of existing media channels reduced inefficiency and enabled increased spending for expansion.
- A new, expanded website allowed for tailored landing pages and highly relevant user journeys.
Phase 3: Expansion & growth
- Additional affiliate networks, expanded PPC coverage and the launch of new media channels broadened McAfee’s reach.
- Launching new sub domains brought McAfee to new markets.
- 33% increase in unit sales
- 22% increase in revenue
Download the Integrated End-to-end marketing case study
Want to read this later? Click here to download our case study PDF