Strategically executed cross-sell retargetingA campaign to monetise existing traffic
- Graze were experiencing significant drop-off of visitors from key landing pages of their subscription website.
- The challenge was to ease audience anxiety about signing up for a Graze subscription and drive net new users with a one-off purchase.
Phase 1: The Proposition
- Graze weren’t engaging users who failed to subscribe when visiting the site.
- Our hypothesis was to run a subscription-to-shop cross-sell campaign targeting this large pool of interested, but unengaged, users would improve conversion.
Phase 2: The Approach
- Users who failed to convert and dropped off key subscription landing pages were retargeted with a Graze shop ad on Facebook and Instagram.
- Three different sets of creative were designed, tailored to individual audience segments and recency of website visit.
- A key focus of the creative messaging was to ease anxiety by emphasising the fact there was no commitment necessary for purchase.
- Once users made a one-off purchase from the shop, Graze could then consider targeting this warm audience in the future to increase subscription.
Download the Graze case study
Want to read this later? Click here to download our case study PDF