This travel brand profited from our tiered commission structureUsing a radical new agency-client relationship
- Our client needed a way to deliver greater returns and efficiency from their capped digital marketing budgets.
- The goal was to generate incremental revenue year-on-year while reducing the cost of sale.
Phase 1: A new marketing performance investment model
- Together, House of Kaizen (HoK), HoK’s client (a leading travel brand) and HoK’s key partners devised a marketing performance model based on a tiered commission structure.
- HoK invested a % of its commissions to generate the required incremental revenue.
Phase 2: Data consolidation – a true focus on end-to-end
- All data and paid digital marketing activities were consolidated across North America, Latin America, APAC and inbound from EMEA to North America.
- A new business intelligence platform connected all paid marketing data to the client’s data warehouse, allowing forecasting & reporting.
- Sophisticated data modelling incorporated variables such as fleet availability to forecast and optimise investment allocations.
Phase 3: Optimise performance
- Business intelligence systems provided granular insights, driving key investment decisions and real-time optimisation.
- 75% of all media investments focused on programmatic audience targeting, instead of inventory buying.
- Conversion rate optimisation reduced bounce rate and increased conversion rates across Latin America.
Download the Profitable Partnership case study
Want to read this later? Click here to download our case study PDF.