Personalised landing pagesBoost your marketing ROI
With our advanced personalisation technology we are able to tailor your landing pages to each visitor individually based on their behaviour. Our dynamic landing page service is designed to:
- Increase paid marketing ROI;
- Dramatically reduce cost per aquisition;
- Manage 100s of landing pages in a super efficient way; and
- Fully manage your entire landing page solution (no IT team needed!)
Our dynamic landing page service
We have designed this service specifically for businesses wanting to go that extra step for their visitors. By using our advanced personalisation technology we are able to create landing pages tailored for each visitor based on their behaviour. This ensures your ad continuity and that your visitors always land on a relevant page. Our dynamic landing page service includes:
- An all inclusive, fully managed integrated service;
- Full technical implementation, coding, hosting and support;
- In-house creative design;
- Optimisation; and
- Split testing.
Do you need dynamic landing pages?
Implementing dynamic content is generally only required for businesses experiencing a large amount of website traffic from several marketing channels. At House of Kaizen we recommend discussing dynamic content for your visitors if your website exceeds the following levels of traffic:
- Email traffic: 20,000 clicks per month
- Banner ads: 20,000 clicks per month
- Affiliate traffic: 15,000 referred unique visitors
- PPC traffic: 15,000 paid visitors per month
The problem with traditional landing pages
Managing traditional landing pages is slow, expensive and requires constant management of code and design resources. With dynamic landing pages you can easily have hundreds of pages tailored for every PPC adgroup, link and banner group.
- Generic: Standard website landing pages receive all types of visitor segments from multiple online traffic sources. Messages, layout and designs are not tailored to suit each individual micro traffic segment. Generic, un-targeted value propositions result in high bounce rates and low conversion.
- Expensive: Good landing pages that convert are costly to build requiring skilled designers, coders and copywriters all of which can cost up to thousands with no guarantee that it will increase your conversion rates.
- Restrictive: Static landing pages are not able to manage more than a handful of pages at a time. The high cost of creating custom landing pages means that they are not scalable. Above 8 landing pages for any one website requires a dynamic page system in order to easily manage these.
- Static: Hard coded landing pages are slow to build and costly to maintain.
The benefit of being dynamic
A targeted landing page provides your visitor with ad continuity to ensure optimum positioning and eventual conversion. Dynamic content allows you to simply manage a large number of landing pages at any one time in a cost efficient way.
- Targeted: A targeted page means that you can create a custom landing point for each marketing channel allowing you to manage hundreds of bespoke pages targeting hundreds of traffic segments.
- Cost efficient: Our dynamic landing page system allows us to run hundreds of pages at the fraction of the cost. The integrated page management system dynamically builds, serves and optimises landing pages levergaing functional modules, designs, layours, content and visual assets via a central control platform to avoid duplication of work.
- Progressive: Our advanced personalisation technology integrates A/B/n split testing, which means we can continuously optimise page design, copy and call-to-actions (to name but a few!) to increase your online marketing conversion rates. Those that don't make the grade can be disposed of without cost.
- Dynamic: Landing pages that morph to each marketing banner ad, PPC adgroup, email or affiliate using a custom rule engine. The page layouts and copy variations are triggered based on traffic source, URL structure, origination keywords, location and more!