Audit, configure and implementOur dedicated analytics configuration and support services ensures:
- Visitor segments are defined;
- Core traffic funnels are built;
- Ecommerce tracking is configured;
- Key conversion goals are set-up; and
- Events and social media traffic is tracked.
Our Google Analytics configuration service
We provide a step by step auditing and restructure of your analytics, configuring it specifically to your business's KPIs to ensure that you get the most from your online data. We let our Google certified consultants guide you and your business to analytical success! Our analytics service includes:
- A one-to-one analytics consultation;
- Comprehensive analytics set-up sanity check;
- A step-by-step web analytics plan of action;
- An implementation review; and
- A follow-up workshop
Our rather brainy expert consultants will schedule a consultation to discuss your Google Analytics set up against your business objectives. We'll want to get in to the nitty gritty of your ecommerce goals, website objectives and team KPIs to ensure we're providing the best advice possible.
We'll check the health of your Google Analytics set-up and establish if it's configured to best practice standards. In order to do this we will require administrator rights to determine if your goals and filters are serving your KPIs, and carry out an in-depth assessment of your reporting gaps and errors.
Plan of action
Once we've assessed your analytics account, we will set out a clear breakdown of corrective actions including:
- A screenshot guide to show you how best to set up your account;
- A project plan of how our services will work with you to get your analytics to the next level;
- Integration of our unique web tracking code; and
- Continuous support from our tech team throughout implementation.
We know how nerve racking change is, so we provide personal support once we have reconfigured and implemented your shiny new analytics account (we're nice like that). We'll also provide advice on analysing the new data that comes flowing in, and how to implement new reporting features.
We give you a couple of months to settle in and pop back to make sure everything is running well, and to answer any questions that you may have. This way we can tweak, fine tune and help you plan for any new marketing campaigns you may want to run.
Google Analytics + split testing = perfect partners
Split testing software is only the beginning of the user data that can be taken from A/B testing. By having your analytics configured correctly we are able to integrate our testing software with your analytics account via slots called 'custom variables'.
Custom variables let us view the results of each test treatment separately and in real time. With this integration we are able to segment each test treatment and compare empirical data for each against the control. This allows us to ensure that all user behaviour is analysed in-depth and that we provide you with a comprehensive report containing data sets from our testing software and analytics.
Why analytics are integral to online success
Understanding visitor behaviour is the key to every successful business; failing to make the most of your visitor behavioural data can mean revenue losses of thousands. An incorrectly configured analytics setup can cause businesses to make erronious decisions based on flawed data, in fact 63% of businesses are not confident their website analytics data is accurate.
We don't want you to be one of the 8/10 accounts that are incorrectly set up risking:
- Invalid traffic figures from untagged pages
- Incomplete data sets due to missing traffic sources
- No segmentation leading to bad marketing strategy
- Generic figures irrelevant to your KPIs
- Opaque product sales due to no ecommerce setup
Ensure good business sense in everything you do - including your analytics!