As a valued partner, House of Kaizen became an extension of the client team to overcome challenging staffing issues.
- House of Kaizen has worked with WWD for 3 years managing their CX research, strategy, design, and implementation.
- When an internal staff member left WWD they turned to House of Kaizen for additional support and a team member was seconded to work part-time for WWD, including 1-2 days in their office per week.
- HoK were already a valuable extension of the client team with significant knowledge of the brand, their processes and operation, so were able to continue to evolve the CX strategy and implementation with minimal interruption.
- A secondment to WWD allowed HoK’s ethos of continuous improvement to shine through, with immediate and proactive enhancement of the email strategy and implementation.
- Email testing was driven by onsite research and findings from optimisation efforts which were being conducted simultaneously. Email included more standard tests relating to subject lines, imagery, copy, CTA, time of day, day of the week and animation.
Download the WWD in-housing case study
Want to read this later? Click here to download our case study PDF