Creating mobile adaptive product pagesIncreases conversion rates in all key metrics
- The desktop page was being shrunk to fit mobile screens, shrinking all content in the process.
- Users had to zoom in to read, making other sections invisible.
- Frustrated by friction, users weren’t continuing to checkout.
- Making the page adaptive to the mobile device ensured all content fit the screen, improving eye-flow through the page.
- Minimising non-essential copy (FAQs, supported devices) and removing mini calls-to-action reduced clutter and page length.
- Bulleted copy and fewer images made information scan-able, enhancing the value proposition.
- New design highlighted call-to-action, increasing conversion.
- Adding call-to-action to the masthead eased user anxiety by reducing the expectation gap.
- Introduction of a new stalker call-to-action reduced friction by enabling the user to click through to checkout at any time.
Download the The Sun+ case study
Want to read this later? Click here to download our case study PDF.