Conversion rates improved across the entire siteReviewed the complete end-to-end customer journey
House of Kaizen partnered with Stanley Gibbons to optimise the performance of their entire ecommerce experience.
We redesigned and redeveloped essential user experiences across their homepage, list pages, product pages and shopping cart page in order to increase Stanley Gibbons online revenue.
After redesigning and launching their new site in 2011 Stanley Gibbons started to experience significant drops in their ecommerce conversion rates (up to -30%).
House of Kaizen were brought on board to identify the conversion gaps in the new website, and develop an optimisation strategy focused on improving the visitor journey and increasing overall ecommerce conversion rates.
We created a 12 month optimisation plan for Stanley Gibbons starting with their product pages focusing on visitor anxiety and friction created by the pricing element displayed on the page.
Our solution provided a clear and more prominent purchase instruction to visitors, a simplified delivery explanation outlining times and dates to set visitor expectations, and included the product incentive next to call-to-action. This significantly increased ecommerce conversion by 48.5% in under 3 weeks.
- We increased the size of the call-to-action in order to increase visibility.
- We also used a contrasting background colour to emphasise the CTA presence.
- By doing this we experienced an increased click through rate of 51.4%.
- For offers we included an RRP and Savings incentive.
- We increased the size of the price to increase visibility.
- A colour contrast used on the saving element increased the incentive visibility.
- We prioritised content to ensure it was scanable and processed quickly.
- By doing this we also created a linear eye flow that supported the CTA.
The results: +45.8% ROI
Our product page variations consistently delivered an increase in conversion rate, and significantly increased click-through rates.
- Conversion rate: +48.5%
- Click-through rate: +51.4%
Download the Stanley Gibbons case study
Want to read this later? Click here to download our case study PDF.
Read more of our success stories: