Direct Debit donations +10%Analytics, content marketing and conversion rate optimisation
- MSF did not have a “single truth” of measurement for Digital Marketing
- MSF site had high bounce rate + low visit to donation conversion rate
- MSF had a long deployment time to support time sensitive donation appeals online
- MSF needed to increase the ROI on Digital Media to justify funding
Phase 1: Measurement and Single Truth
- Audited and reconfigured Google Analytics on msf.org.uk
- Implemented extended variables on supportus.msf.org.uk to capture extra prospect dimensions for improved segmentation.
Phase 2: Build a Compelling Destination & Value Proposition
- Built delivers.msf.org.uk microsite to support donation appeal.
- Collaborated with MSF brand team to build content around “Sam’s story” as a midwife in Congo.
- Leveraging open source CMS built templates and process to efficiently update content relative to specific time sensitive appeals.
Phase 3: Conversion rate optimization of donation path
- Deployed thirteen independent tests that yielded significant conversion improvements on supportus.msf.org.uk
- Donations +4%
- Direct Debits +10%
- Reduction in bounce rate -45%
Download the MSF case study
Want to read this later? Click here to download our case study PDF