Finding the winning combination of page variantsConversion rates reached +42%
- The International Herald Tribune offer pages weren't generating enough subscriptions
- Users were insufficiently informed of the offer details
- Poor layout and untargeted content meant users weren't guided along their journey. They were exiting instead.
Phase 1: Black spots isolated
- Analysis of the entire user journey through IHT’s subscription funnel pinpointed precisely where users were exiting.
- Test hypotheses focused on plugging these conversion gaps.
Phase 2: Individual pages optimised
- 11 rounds of testing, with 40+ page and module variations.
- End-to-end optimisation built the value proposition, reduced friction and guided the user’s thought process.
Phase 3: Best-performing combinations implemented
- Analysis of page variations determined which performed best with which users.
- Each user segment benefited from the implementation of its own best-performing sequence of optimised pages.
Download the IHT case study
Want to read more? Click here to download our detailed case study PDF.Read more success stories: