- Gatwick Airport Parking needed to demonstrate the value of their products over those of their competitors.
- Crowded information pages were making it difficult for users to differentiate between parking offers.
- Product pricing was failing to convey value-for-money.
Phase 1: Prime the user
- Positioning users with the homepage masthead messaging primed them with key information as they landed on the page.
- Highlight words/phrases in bold to help eye flow
Phase 2: Convey product value
- Optimising content, layout and delivery of product information modules made it easier for users to distinguish between offers
Phase 3: Clarify pricing
- Selecting attractive price points and suitable pricing benchmarks helped to persuade users of value for money.
Download the Gatwick airport parking case study
Want to read this later? Click here to download our case study PDF.
Read more of our success stories:
- Avis: PPC campaign optimisation
- Haymarket: Product page optimisation
- MIB: Analytics configuration
- Stanley Gibbons: Product page optimisation