Monitor how users interpret your websiteTrack engagement and behaviour to optimise the customer journey and increase your conversion rate.
Our research takes a scientific approach to identify and analyse how visitors interact with elements of your website, as a consequence of their thought process.
Behavioural research provides insight to help you improve the user experience (UX), reduce churn, increase conversion rate and the lifetime value of your online customers.
Our goal is to learn from trends in behaviour, define the gap between what a visitor expects when they visit, and their actual experience, identify friction and recommend an optimisation strategy.
Deeper insight about specific website functionality
- Set specific tasks for users focusing on form fields and navigation
- Analyse the time spent and engagement depth with web page content
- Identify the gaps between the user expectation and their actual experience
Eye movement is as important as click action
- Measure the visual attention intensity of a small group of users
- Analyse visitor eye flow through your website
- Optimise the content and design to increase user engagement
Segment and optimise customer journeys
- Measure and analyse traffic analytics (e.g. traffic flow, time on page)
- Identify behavioural patterns and segment users
- Optimise conversion paths and personalise according to target segments
- Reports outlining the objective, methodology, insights and recommendations.
- Evidence and justification (including examples) are supplied to support recommendations and guide decision making.
- Recommendations for tests to increase conversion rate and ROI.
Using the insight
- Identify content that is not used by customers.
- Reveal data fields and blockages in the checkout path causing friction and anxiety.
- Highlight conversion gaps between visitor expectation and their actual experience.
- Guide content and customer journey optimisation.
- Target user segments with personalisation to improve engagement and conversion.
Researching behaviour gives you the insight to change behaviour, maximising revenue from your paid marketing, increasing your conversion rate.
Find out more about Conversion Rate Optimisation.