Product page revenue +77%Extensive research dug deep into the users’ minds. Enabling us to build a hyper-relevant value proposition
- When purchasing high-value products, users need to be convinced of their worth before investing.
- Products lacked a clear value proposition. Users were not being educated about specific product benefits.
- Customers were exiting without buying.
Phase 1: In-depth research
- Granular research led to deep insights into user needs
- Behaviour analysis revealed specific concerns of user segments
Phase 2: Compelling value proposition
- Detailing tangible health benefits built a solid value proposition
- Improved storyline kept users engaged and informed throughout
Phase 3: Powerful imagery
- Rebuilding all visual assets to support content helped enhance the value proposition
- Powerful, relevant imagery emphasised specific health benefits
- +20% visits to checkout
- +77 revenue
- +509% visits to microfiber comforters
Download The Zen Bedrooms case study
Want to read more? Click here to download our detailed case study PDF.
Read more success stories: