Applying programmatic principles to video A highly targeted campaign gave Avis exposure and revenue 48% above target
- Avis EMEA had a slick premium TV ad and wanted to harness this asset to launch a video campaign that delivered awareness, engagement and a significant ROI.
- However, video is traditionally a brand-awareness medium, which typically delivers a lower ROI.
Phase 1: Raise awareness
- Pre-roll placement of Avis’s existing TV ad on premium VOD channels
Phase 2: Promote consideration and engagement
- Using programmatic allowed Avis to be more strategic, finding and targeting audiences throughout their online journey, instead of being limited by site-specific buys.
- Targeting user segments with bespoke rich media video units allowed Avis to track user engagements with their brand.
- 48% above revenue target
- 38% above ROI target
- 28% above interaction time benchmark
Download the Avis programmatic video case study
Want to read this later? Click here to download our case study PDF