Targeting the right audience We provide a consultative service designed to:
- Identify and segment your target audience;
- Discover the web pages that cause your visitors to leave;
- Learn how your campaigns perform for your target market; and
- Recommend expert tips to improve your overall ecommerce conversion rate.
Our advanced analytics service
Finding the right visitors isn't an easy task. We spend thousands of pounds targeting the world wide web in the hope that our campigns will reach our desired audience. Our advanced analytics service provides a solution that means an end to blindly throwing ecommerce budget in to the air in the hope of something sticking. We give you:
- A one-on-one consultation to determine your target audience;
- An expert analysis of your current campaign analytics;
- Visitor segments created based on your desired target market;
- A funnel analysis of your website; and
- A full report and expert recommendations.
Our team of Google certified, analytical experts get their kicks from digging deep in to your website data, segmenting your target audience and discovering how your current website and marketing efforts are performing (we know, it's weird!) So we keep them happy with lashings of your site data!
Why your website analytics are important
Someone once said that "developing your business without tracking your marketing performance is like driving with both hands over your eyes" and at House of Kaizen we couldn't agree more. It's not enough to set-up and configure your analytics correctly just to leave it to do it's thing. Marketers need to know how their marketing activites are performing with their target market, otherwise strategy (and budget!) becomes a finger in the air process.
Without correctly set-up analytics or a thorough understanding of your data you could suffer from:
- Increased visitor exit rates on your website;
- Poor and irrelevant traffic numbers;
- A drop in ecommerce conversion rates; and
- A decrease in overall sales.
For example, let's say a marketer (we'll call him bob) of a translation service chooses to create a PPC campaign to target French speaking visitors within the United States and direct them to his homepage in order to increase traffic and drive online sales.
With analytics Bob is able to determine whether the visitors that purchase are new or returning, the country they are purchasing from, what language they speak and what product they're purchasing. This means Bob can re-assess the application of his marketing budget and strategy if he is not reaching his target market.