Analyse and influence customer perceptionUsing consumer insight to better answer user needs and increase your website's performance.
Whether your objective is to increase subscriptions, reservations, engagement, the quality of user experiences or website traffic. Consumer insight is an invaluable asset, allowing you to influence user behaviour and achieve your business objectives.
Grounded in psychology we identify how users interpret your content and messaging, how they engage throughout the user journey, how they make decisions, seek information and what makes them anxious, or distracts them from converting.
Contextual influences behind behaviour
- Focus groups and interviews enable you to ask more probing questions.
- A small number of participants allows a flexible qualitative approach to questioning.
- Measure views, experiences, beliefs and motivations of individual participants. It is possible to contextualise visual attention (if completed conjointly with eye tracking - see behavioural research services)
- Dynamic surveying questions real customers who are navigating your site.
- Users are asked questions in real-time about their online experience.
- Measure the different segments of visitors on your site, their individual expectations, feelings, opinions or psychological structures.
- Social surveying questions use psychological scales.
- Often identifies subconcious attitudes, not directly observed but are rather inferred.
- Measures users thoughts, feelings and decision styles.
- Reports outlining the objective, methodology, insights and recommendations.
- Evidence and justification (including examples) to support recommendations and guide decision making.
Using the insight
- Improve targeting, media message and creative.
- Inform website content and optimise the customer journey.
- Launch personalisation to improve engagement and conversion.
- Recommendations for tests to increase conversion rate and ROI.
Find out more about Conversion Rate Optimisation.